Enhance Effectiveness by Measuring Legal Needs
And Use the Data to Expand Resources!
A successful legal needs assessment boosts your legal aid program's or state justice community's reach and sharpens your focus. Our approach provides a clearer measure of existing and emerging client needs, forges new partnerships, fosters fresh initiatives for meeting identified need - and identifies opportunities for new resource development initiatives.
- Rationale for Legal Needs Assessment
- Sample: Slide version of the Nevada Legal Needs and Economic Impacts study report, 2018
We can help...
- Design a process to involve all major stakeholders in appraising the legal needs of your service area's eligible low-income population.
- Assist your program in applying proven methodologies for collecting information and tabulating results.
- Facilitate conversations among leadership and stakeholder groups leading to powerful strategic initiatives for addressing identified needs.
For Further Information:
Click on our Legal Needs Assessment Resources page.